Gichmak Safari Link Services is a Kenyan company founded in May 2001 the company is based in diani with her offices at GiGi house. Gichmak tours and safaris was formed as a transport company specializing in tours and safaris.
We currently command a fleet of three tour vans all seating capacity of nine passengers each. The tour buses are well maintained and serviced accordingly.
The fleet is relatively new and perfectly insured .we are expecting the delivery of the fourth bus before end of 2006.
Gichmak Safari Link Services. tours and safaris currently employ 3 drivers /guides. The drivers /guide are highly experienced in safari matters and all with well over ten years experience. Our drivers are very disciplined, friendly and conversant with the parks and game reserves in the country.
Our buses are already fitted with radio call. We anticipated completing the radio project by end of the year 2005.
Our transport and operations manager is Mr. Bernard Wambua Ngei. Mr. Ngei is a veteran safaris and fleet controller. He similarly doubles as relieve driver /guide when need arises.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
• Clients will be confident to book their safaris with us as we have a long time experience well over nineteen years in the tourism industry.
• The director is proud to have mentored four other tour offices here in Diani at no extra cost.
• We guarantee that every client is booked according to the itinerary.
• We also offer quality bargains for the safaris of your choice having the best driver guides who are ready to listen to the clients needs.
• We are full time members of KALTO (Kenya Associations of Local Tour Operators)
• Our services range from Road Safaris, Air Safaris, and Excursions all over Kenya including Tanzania National Parks and Reserves.
• We offer high class 5 stars to the Mid – class Lodges and Camps in our national parks.
• In the case of Masai Mara, we normally use flights ex-Diani or Mombasa or from Nairobi to the Masai Mara, Samburu and other related game parks and reserves.
• We get hold of you from any pick up point within Kenya and Tanzania either from the coast beaches or the cities.
• We offer road safaris by either safari buses or 4X4 Jeep Land Cruiser.
• We offer excursions such as City Tours, Bush Tours, and Wasini Dolphin Dhows among others.
• We are licensed with the Ministry of Tourism, the Kenya Wildlife and the local Municipality.
• We use buses, Jeeps and Charters that are internationally insured according to the IATA Standards.
• We buy Air Rescue Cover for our clients according to the days booked.