- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
You’ll be thrilled visiting the oldest and the largest safari park of Kenya. The gigantic Tsavo East National park is known for its exclusive and unique wildlife and a splendid safari experience. The red elephants are for sure a breath-taking sight to behold, whereas various African lions, buffaloes, giraffes, zebras and other species can also be spotted playing hide and seek with you here and there in the densely inhabited Tsavo East National Park!
You’ll be thrilled visiting the oldest and the largest safari park of Kenya. The gigantic Tsavo East National park is known for its exclusive and unique wildlife and a splendid safari experience.
Mombasa – AmboseliPick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning.Drive to Amboseli National Park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Arriving with a short game drive at Sentrim luxury tented camp, check in, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Amboseli – MombasaEarly morning breakfast game en-route drive out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa Lunch en-route at Voi lion hill camp after lunch proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective hotel
The Tour Safari Package Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The safari package price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found